NAFEMS Americas and Digital Engineering (DE) are teaming up (once again) to present CAASE, the Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering, June 16-18 in Indianapolis!
CAASE20 will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
This conference will cover a wide range of topics, addressing every aspect of engineering analysis and simulation during a 2.5-day program. The four key themes this conference will address:
- Driving the Design of Physical Systems, Components & Products
- Implementing Simulation Governance & Democratization
- Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Addressing Business Strategies & Challenges
Over the coming weeks and months, we will be announcing the Call for Abstracts, Keynotes, and additional important conference information. In the meantime, please use the menu on the right to explore items including venue, conference registration, sponsorship opportunities, and more.
Read more: https://www.nafems.org/events/nafems/2020/caase20/